Look out Henry Wells. Master Richard Henry Wells is here and well. He might not have the whiskers yet but he stretches his arms out really straight and far. I've seen him stand up on his Daddy's and Mommy's lap. And that head is lifting up off their shoulders.A mighty man. And his I.Q.He already has got his parents jumping throw hoops.Yaah Henry. I love you! Gma E.
Hey, Aloha Gme E. Mahalo for praising my puppies, I think they rock. (Except when they go cruise at night) Say, who IS this guy, Henry Wells?Love Sandy P.S. You are always welcome back in Lanai, we can camp on the beach next time!!
Susie and I thought this might be a fun way for us to share big news online with each other. Keep posted, its about to turn into the next biggest thing on the internet.
2 comments:
Look out Henry Wells. Master Richard Henry Wells is here and well. He might not have the whiskers yet but he stretches his arms out really straight and far. I've seen him stand up on his Daddy's and Mommy's lap. And that head is lifting up off their shoulders.A mighty man. And his I.Q.He already has got his parents jumping throw hoops.Yaah Henry. I love you! Gma E.
Hey, Aloha Gme E. Mahalo for praising my puppies, I think they rock. (Except when they go cruise at night) Say, who IS this guy, Henry Wells?Love Sandy P.S. You are always welcome back in Lanai, we can camp on the beach next time!!
Post a Comment