Ah, yes, the summer beauty of Lake Sammamish; I get the vibe perfectly from your beautiful photos. I love the shots of Cameron and Sophie, a classic, the two are inseparable. And Liam looks like he's from the 1950's with his sombrero, again an award winning photo. Rick, thank you for posting the photos, even though I'm still in Cali it brings me closer to home. Me and Sadie holding down the fort. grandpa e
Susie and I thought this might be a fun way for us to share big news online with each other. Keep posted, its about to turn into the next biggest thing on the internet.
1 comment:
Ah, yes, the summer beauty of Lake Sammamish; I get the vibe perfectly from your beautiful photos. I love the shots of Cameron and Sophie, a classic, the two are inseparable. And Liam looks like he's from the 1950's with his sombrero, again an award winning photo. Rick, thank you for posting the photos, even though I'm still in Cali it brings me closer to home. Me and Sadie holding down the fort.
grandpa e
Post a Comment