As each picture appeared in the slide show, I had a continuous smile, not just because of the beautiful subjects, but, because of the awesome location. Now, that's a vacation! Camping, hiking, swimming, boating, a beautiful country side, and wonderful family and friends. It looks like the coolest place on earth to be. Thank you for sharing. Grandpa rick
Susie and I thought this might be a fun way for us to share big news online with each other. Keep posted, its about to turn into the next biggest thing on the internet.
2 comments:
"I want to go that place!" Tina Fey
As each picture appeared in the slide show, I had a continuous smile, not just because of the beautiful subjects, but, because of the awesome location. Now, that's a vacation! Camping, hiking, swimming, boating, a beautiful country side, and wonderful family and friends. It looks like the coolest place on earth to be. Thank you for sharing. Grandpa rick
Beeeeautiful! Horses and gorgeous nature.
The baby boy HUGGING the big brown bear is adorably cute too. SE
Post a Comment