I have no idea why i am up at this "ungodly hour", i think god is still asleep, but i am delighted to find this new blog! How cool is this! Happy Birthday Susums! What a birthday, carrying your handsome, intelligent, highly gifted son. Well I have never been on this kind of blog before. I blogged when I took a course online at UCLA in how to write a pilot for a one hour drama, but that was all about the stories we were working on. This is much more fun to be able to join in with you guys whenever my heart's desire. What? "Whenever my heart's desire", that was channelled from somewhere in 1950, like "my little dumpling". Now you may want to rescind your invitation for me to join the blog. Oh well, it's fun, but the sleepy cloud is descending and I have to sign off. Love to all rick e.
OK, so this big lil' guy is gonna' come out wearing a Seahawks jersey? I can't wait to see him, I'm saving for our next trip to the mainland!!!!! Love you all! Sandy
Susie and I thought this might be a fun way for us to share big news online with each other. Keep posted, its about to turn into the next biggest thing on the internet.
7 comments:
YIKES!!!! 2 MONTHS TO GO!!!!!
I have no idea why i am up at this "ungodly hour", i think god is still asleep, but i am delighted to find this new blog! How cool is this! Happy Birthday Susums! What a birthday, carrying your handsome, intelligent, highly gifted son. Well I have never been on this kind of blog before. I blogged when I took a course online at UCLA in how to write a pilot for a one hour drama, but that was all about the stories we were working on. This is much more fun to be able to join in with you guys whenever my heart's desire. What? "Whenever my heart's desire", that was channelled from somewhere in 1950, like "my little dumpling". Now you may want to rescind your invitation for me to join the blog. Oh well, it's fun, but the sleepy cloud is descending and I have to sign off. Love to all rick e.
Susie you are stunning! I cannot wait for the little one!
Here comes the one
(do do do do)
Here comes the one
(I say--It's alright..
da da daa da da daa..)
Little Darling...
That was to the tune of The Beatles' "Here
comes the Sun". Uh huh-- yuuup.
The birth of the one approaches!
I raise my glass!
Great pictures ,cool blog, Rick!
Paul
OK, so this big lil' guy is gonna' come out wearing a Seahawks jersey? I can't wait to see him, I'm saving for our next trip to the mainland!!!!! Love you all! Sandy
One two three four how many times do we go to the store
four five six eight don't forget my snack late
nine ten lets start again I'm feeding two so don't you snooze.
Cool sequence of shots, great idea and follow through. grandpa, rick
i look all swollen like.
Susie, you're adorable!
I can't wait for my new little cousin to come! So very excited =)
Love you guys!!
Post a Comment