Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Riley's Baptisim

Just playing around with this site, wanted to see if it would be a good way to share photos. Also wanted to show off the pictures I have been taking with my new camera. I'm very impressed with the picture quality.

4 comments:

janwells said...

Baby Riley's Baptisim looked beautiful.

Susan Eberhardt said...

GREAT PICTURES!!! Riley's hugs to Josh makes me laugh.

Susan Eberhardt said...

Thanks for setting up this blog Rick. Susie's getting huge! Baby boy Wells will be here soon. I can't wait.

rick e said...

Baptism? it looked more like a Broadway production with the procession, microphones, dip in the pool, crowded house, and the most beautiful holy daughter god could ever hope for. Riley was perfect on a perfect day. I just thought of Sue's dad, Loyd, when he was ten he wanted to be baptized because he heard that his buddies had been baptized, so his older brother, Elmer, baptized him in the kitchen sink mumbling some mumbo jumbo, but, from what I know it stuck and he's in heaven loving his Great granddaughter Riley with all his heart, and proud we have upgraded the procedure.

Truly beautiful photo's rick, you have a very good eye. grandpa, rick

WELLSLOG Counter: