Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Two babies two cities, keeping up with the "Stork"

Sue and I are in LA, jumped on a plane today after receiving a call from Sarah that she will be induced Wednesday or earlier if the "Stork" arrives between now and then.

We are praying for Susie to get an all clear signal on her tests this Friday. But, we will probably head back to be with her and Rick this Thursday, we'll know more tomorrow. Exciting time! I met myself coming when I was going. I cant wait to be with these two babies, Sarah and Al and Rick and Susie couldn't of planed this closer if they had planned it. Sarah and Al have zeroed in on some names too. I'll try and keep you posted from our perspective. Grandpa Rick

2 comments:

Rick Wells said...

Good luck Sarah and Al. I'm sending all my love your way and looking forward to meeting your new baby.

Anonymous said...

Go baby go!

WELLSLOG Counter: