Hey - If I had my camera I could show you what Montana looks like.(my fault) We had two inches of snow last night!! It's way too cold for this time of year too, low 30's. Maybe I can find Ryan's and show and tell! hehe. Love you guys
Wow...we only got "blurp-splot" quoting great grandma Issy. Just a little snow makes it look beautifully transformed. Too bad we can't see Montana snow too! Love & kisses, Grandma E.
Susie and I thought this might be a fun way for us to share big news online with each other. Keep posted, its about to turn into the next biggest thing on the internet.
2 comments:
Hey - If I had my camera I could show you what Montana looks like.(my fault) We had two inches of snow last night!! It's way too cold for this time of year too, low 30's. Maybe I can find Ryan's and show and tell! hehe. Love you guys
Wow...we only got "blurp-splot" quoting great grandma Issy. Just a little snow makes it look beautifully transformed. Too bad we can't see Montana snow too! Love & kisses, Grandma E.
Post a Comment